Key Performance Indicators1
- Clean CCS Operating Result decreased by 7% to EUR 759 mn, in particular due to a lower contribution from Upstream mainly following force majeure in Libya
- Clean CCS net income attributable to stockholders amounted to EUR 346 mn, clean CCS Earnings Per Share were EUR 1.06
- High cash flow from operating activities of EUR 866 mn
- Organic free cash flow before dividends of EUR 418 mn
- Clean CCS ROACE at 12%
- Production rose by 37 kboe/d to 474 kboe/d
- Production cost decreased by 8% to USD 6.8/boe
- OMV indicator refining margin stood at USD 4.0/bbl
- Natural gas sales increased by 15% to 38.1 TWh
- On January 31, 2019, OMV and Sapura Energy Berhad closed the agreement to form a strategic partnership. OMV paid USD 540 mn for its 50% interest in the new company SapuraOMV Upstream Sdn. Bhd. In addition, the parties agreed to an additional consideration of up to USD 85 mn. The new entity, SapuraOMV Upstream Sdn. Bhd., and its subsidiaries are fully consolidated in OMV’s Group financial statements.
- On January 27, 2019, OMV signed agreements for the purchase of a 15% share in ADNOC Refining. The estimated purchase price for OMV amounts to approximately USD 2.5 bn based on 2018 year-end net debt. The final purchase price is dependent on the net debt as of closing and certain working capital adjustments. Closing is expected in Q3/19.
1Figures reflect the Q1/19 period; all comparisons described relate to the same quarter in the previous year except where otherwise mentioned